Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake

Like a lot of women I am always trying to lose weight. But now I'm noticing that life is affecting my 9 year old daughter. We definitely don't get enough exercise and seem to lean toward junk or rather processed foods. I have vowed to change that. It can get overwhelming though with all the information out there. So many great recipes and bloggers. AND.....how do I hold myself accountable? I start a blog!

The first thing I tried this weekend was this Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake that I found on Pinterest! It was posted by The Creek Line House Blog and let me tell you....I WAS amazed! I tried this recipe without the applesauce and I also tried it with sweetener instead of honey. I didn't use a mug though. I just used a regular ceramic microwavable bowl. It was still fantastic! This is a quick sweet cake that I don't mind giving my daughter at all and I will be making this from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment